- Bachelor of Arts in English, Allegheny College
- Editor, Thomson News Corp. (now Thomson Corporation)
- Proofreader and editor, self-employed, legal and academic texts and theses
Role on the Proxy Project
- Investigator on the Patient Communication and Advisory Board
- Member of the Steering Committee
- Contributing researcher/author on grants and publications
- Contributor to the Proxy Project blog
Personal Goal for the Proxy Project
My goal is to put into emotional and scientific context the patterns of abuse in my own family; to help identify patterns within family dynamics that can be used to detect perpetrators and victims of abuse; and to share experiences with others, in the hopes of healing us all.
Artwork by C.E. Miller.