- Master’s degree in Sociology from New Mexico State University
- Investigator on the Proxy Project
- Over two years of experience researching and writing about Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy
- Case Manager / Vocational Counselor at a human services agency in MA
- Author of S.A.F.E. Inc. blog
Role on the Proxy Project
- Investigator on the Research Board
- Member of the Steering Committee
- Contributing researcher/author on grants and publications
- Liaison to the Patient Communication and Advisory Board
Personal Goal for the Proxy Project
To first and foremost, understand my personal experience with Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy; next to be able to share this information with others through research publications and blog posts. I want to give people a safe place to share their experiences without judgment, and with sincere concern and empathy. I want the Proxy Project to be a catalyst for change with the U.S. healthcare system.
Photo by Mariel Chance.