- Principal Investigator of the Proxy Project
- President of DethWench Professional Services
- Lecturer at Laboure College in Milton, MA
- Epidemiologist and informaticist with over 20 years experience
Role on the Proxy Project
- Chair of the Proxy Project Steering Committee and Research Board
- Lead research designer and statistician
- Director of research coordination and grantwriting
- Public health and health care policy subject matter expert
- Voice of an adult Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy (MSbP) survivor
Personal Goal for the Proxy Project
To fix inpatient and outpatient health care policy in the U.S. to identify families touched by MSbP as a matter of routine in the health care system, and intervene immediately to give necessary support to both perpetrators and victims.
Photo by Rekha Manamperi.